Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Day: Wednesday
Weather: Cold, Frosty

Just some random thoughts...

I hate basketball. Especially when it pre-empts my TV viewing. I've become a huge Gilmore Girl fan in the last couple of months since watching the re-runs on The Family Channel. I've been trying to watch the new season on the WB but it keeps getting pre-empted by basketball in my town. Now I will have to hunt down their website and figure out when they will be showing it.

Jason has a new website, I don't like it. It's a little to slick, a little too polished. The thing I liked about Jason was he wasn't slick or polished, he was a self professed geek. He was an incredibly hot geek but a geek none the less. I liked the fact he hid behind his hats because then it was something special when you saw him without it. Now on his sites there are hatless pics everywhere. And what is it with the whole school theme as well? Are they trying to make him younger? Or appeal to younger audiences? He's nearly 30 people....Of coure everyone has to grow up eventually but I liked him the old way. Part of me hopes his new album is just a minor success, enough to keep him going but not make him too huge. I kind of like him as my little secret crush. Is that bad?

I keep learning that I'm a much more petty person than I thought. Someone is in pain and I can't spare an ounce of sympathy for them. In fact I kind of looked at as karmic revenge. She has been really hateful recently, not just to me, but someone else as well. Maybe a couple of days might give her chance to see the error of her ways...Nah, but we can hope.

What is up with Cingular? I have a pick up and go phone through AT & T. I have the cell phone only for emergencies. The only people who have the number are Billy and the schools. I put $10 worth of minutes(which was about 30 minutes of local area talk time) in Jan and it took until mid-April for them to expire completely. In that time AT & T merged with Cingular. I called to add $10 more worth of minutes and discovered that is no longer an option. The smallest you can do is $15 BUT those minutes expire in 30 days. If I want minutes to last longer I have to buy $30, $40, $50 worth of time. They last like 45 days and if I buy $100 then they will last 90 days. There is no way I can talk that much, there is no way I want to talk that much. I guess I will have to find another option. For now the phone makes a great alarm clock since ours is busted.

I dreamed about an old online friend last night. Missy(MissyCor) from the BB. I really liked Missy and I know she is going through a really rough patch in her life with her father's illness. I can understand why she left the board and why she dropped her blog as well. I dreamed I ran into her, gave her a big hug and told her everyone missed her. Then she told me her dad died and we cried together. I then woke up. I hope she is well.


Gotta get G to school. Only one more day after today this week. Only 3 weeks after that. I'm now one day closer to my Jason Concert, and one day closer to my GTG this weekend with the Michigan Stitchers. Both I'm looking forward to!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home