Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Happy Friday!!!

Yeah, made it through another week of shuffling the one car around. I love the fact I didn't have to get up early to take Dh to work or have to worry about getting Gaelan to school. I have no where I have to be until 3:28 when I pick Donovan up at the bus.

Speaking of Donovan he was a terror this morning. I hate to say this but I will, I was glad to send him to school. If he had been home today, stayed in that mood, I don't know if we both would of made it to the end of the day. He's a good kid, just doesn't know when to STOP, with anything. He just has to push, and push and push. I don't mind when he talks back at home, Ok, I mind, but still I would rather he have some kind of spirit. It's when he mouths off in public that I get ticked, like at the bus stop this morning. He is now grounded from everything and I was glad he got on the bus. Thankfully, so far, he has been really well behaved in school.

I was greeted to a nice e-mail this morning. My tickets to my Jason concert are now printed and will be mailed to me shortly. It's just a little over a month until I go. I'm still amazed I paid $80 to see a 40 minute set. Me and another girl on the Jason Fan board are pondering having t-shirts made to show our Jason Love!! Does that make me sound like I'm 16 or something...? Ah well, he makes me giddy!! At the very least I'm going to find something pink to wear. He seems to be favoring that color a lot lately, probably to go along with his song "Geek in Pink". A friend pointed out that most people won't be there to see Jason(yea, I know that) and that there might be some talking during his performance. I hope not to much!

As quickly as the slight thaw happened between Billy and I, it was right back to square one last night. He was cold, distant and overly moody last night. I tried to chalk it up to him being sick but I don't know. It seems like he's always like this. He didn't even want to snuggle last night, I got no good night kiss or a kiss goodbye when he left. He also spent about 90 mins chatting with Steph via ICQ. In one way it's good that we have the laptop in the living room so I can see what he's doing(not that I watched what he was saying) and I can monitor how long they chat but on the other hand I really didn't want to know the extent of the conversations. He sure seemed chatty to her and to Dave and to Scott but I could barely get a grunt out of him. I tried to take care of him, see if he wanted anything, but cold shoulder all the way around. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I don't know....I don't see things changing anytime soon and wonder still how much more distant can we become.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to have fun tomorrow. The whole day with my friends. I predict much fun, much laughter, lots of shopping, good food and if I'm lucky a bit of chocolate!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, May 06, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so am I dumb, or did the post comment link not used to be here?

I'm sorry D was being a booger - I refer to U as a terrier when she acts that way.

Get the shirts made! You can do CafePress - they'll be cheap!

 
At 12:50 PM, May 06, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that the comment feature is here now!! Sorry about your ds#1 and your DH. (((hugs))) Can't wait to hear all about the concert! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home