Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Saturday, January 14, 2012


Progress picture

I was off work most of this week due to a shoulder injury so I had Thursday pretty much to myself and except for a short trip to pick the boys up from school and a run through Wal-mart, I spent the day stiching and watching "How I met Your Mother"(will ted just hurry up and meet her ALREADY). I'm really happy with my progress. The chart is divided into two halves and I'm seriously considering doing the backstitching on this top half before moving on to the bottom half since that is usually where my attention starts to wan. The hardest part of this piece so far, her freaking hand!! There were so many 1/4 stitches that it was hard to follow and place. I frogged and re-frogged so many times. I'm still not 100% sure I have it right, won't know until I backstitch it but I think it is at least reasonably close!!

The bottom half has more blocks of stitching to I'm thinking the stitching portion may go pretty fast but there is a lot of backstitching detail in the skirt so.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, January 16, 2012 , Blogger Faith... said...

She looks beautiful! Your stitching is wonderful.

from
A Fellow WIPocalypser

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home