Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Wizard Done!!

It only took about an hour to backstitch and add the wording. You are supposed to attatch a needle to the wizards hand but the needle wasn't with the kit so I will have to dig one up, probably a petite needle. He sure is cute. I need to fuzz up his beard and slippers more but I like the whisper effect in both area's. I will finish him as a flat fold and put him on my book case or something.

I am now going to spend the rest of my time off of work(2 days) on Joan Elliot's Autumn Fairy!! and then next week on my off time, I will probably work on Tiger Lily and her backstitching.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, January 11, 2012 , Blogger Karen said...

So cute, Sarah!!

 
At 1:15 PM, January 16, 2012 , Blogger Faith... said...

He is very cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home