Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Update

Yesterday I worked on Guinevere. I got all the metallic stitches done, got all the regular backstitching done, and then moved on to the metallic backstitching. I got all of the details at the bottom of her dress done before I ran out of the green braid so in order to finish her completely, it will require a trip to the XS store, which I don't have the money for at the moment. Once I get the braid, I have maybe 2-3 hours of work for her to be completely done so I feel like I can put her aside now, guilt free and move on to the next project.

Today I plan on working on the Dragon Dreams wizard. It just needs back stitching which shouldn't take to long. I may finish him today, but it depends. I have to go to the grocery store and I have my kids the next couple of days so Tuesday and Wednesday's are always busier and less time for stitching.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, January 12, 2012 , Blogger Marcy said...

He's adorable! Congrats on the finish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home