Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Another progress picture of my PAD:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I've completed 12 bands so far, only 9 more to go This has moved pretty quickly once I got going. Early in the week I discoverd a mistake and had to frog a big seciton, including most of the stitches using the 4 strands of BF. I was so not looking forward to having to re-do them but I figured out a better way. I threaded my needle with just 2 strands of the BF and went over each leg of the stitch twice. It was much easier to work with and I like the results much better. They looked so much nicer that I decided to pull out all the other stitches and re-did them. Why didn't I think of that sooner?

Even though the SAL goes through the weekend I think this is a good place to stop. The next bands, both top and bottom, are 4-sided stithces. Not a hard stitch but not one I really like so I'll will now move on to my Mike Vickery.

I tried to get some stithcing done last night while DH was at hockey but couldn't concentrate. I ended up watching Monk and going to sleep instead.

It's going to be a quiet weekend around here. Just a few errands to run, grocery shopping and hope to run off by myself for a little while this afternoon.....if I feel like getting dressed.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, February 03, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like that one a lot!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home