Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Donovan is a bit better this morning

Donovan rested all day yesterday which is rare for him. He barely ate all day but I did at least get him to eat some dinner(pancakes are hard to turn down). About 7pm though you could tell he wasn't feelingany better and by 8pm his temp peaked at almost 103. I gave him some motrin and he fell asleep on the couch. I felt bad waking him up but with the bunk bed there is now way I can lift him that high so he had to walk himself back to bed. I went to sleep early in anticipation of him having a restless night but was shocked when I woke at 5am and he hadn't been in once. I checked him, quietly, but he wasn't that warm so I went back to bed. He just got up a little while ago, about 45 minutes later than normal and his temp was only 99.8, not bad considering how high it was last night and that it has been nearly 12 hours since his last dose of motrin. He doesn't look nearly as sick either so that's a good thing. He'll be home again today.

G is doing great. I kept him home, gave him some motrin and he rested most of the day as well. He too seems a bit better, his temp is normal, he's asking for breakfast, but I might keep him home another day as well.

As for me my stomach hurts. Not like I'm going to be sick but just hurts, kind of like it did last week when I had that little virus. I'm hoping it's not the start of whatever they had because I would really not like to be sick, especially since the next few days are so busy for DH and I don't have a lot of help. I'm going to take it easy today and actually try to stitch for once, and I'm out of things to clean.

I slept a bit better last night, slept mostly through, and DH and I had some nice quality time this morning between 5-6am. It was a heck of a way to wake up and put me in a very good mood. Sure beats waking up and crying like I had been doing the past few days.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, March 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Both Misty and I e-mailed you too; maybe they didn't reach you? Anyway, I wanted to let you know I understand, I'm not mad (and never was), and you are welcome back on the board anytime. If you still feel you need to take a break, it's completely understandable. But that's up to you. Just keep in touch, okay? *hugz*

Shannon (Delphine)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home