Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My eyes are still killing me!

I had hoped with a full day of antibiotic eye drops in us yesterday, we would all wake up feeling pretty good. That was not the case. D and I seem to have gotten the worse of the Pink Eye and both of us are still pretty uncomfortable. He was complaining of them still burning, itchy, and not feeling well. Along with the pink eye we all have a lovely cold and D sounded pretty stuffed up this morning. I decided to keep him home another day. I know he's only missed 6 days total but it seems like a lot since it's been clustered so close together. The only reason I kept him home another day is because I know how bad he feels because my eyes feel the same. They are so uncomfortable and the eye drops are just a killer on top of irritated eyes. I"m hoping by later it will be better.

I'm also feeling really tired today. For some reason I can't seem to sleep past 4:3oam or so. This means I'm falling asleep earlier and earlier, last night I was asleep by 9:30pm, and awake today at 4:15am. I need to get my sleep pattern on a better schedule. Even making it to 5am would be nice or 5:30am, but 4am just seems to early. Of course all I can do then is just lay there and fret and by the time it's time to get up for the day, I'm in a horrible mood.

I'm hoping things improve this weekend. We got the name of a professional and DH called him yesterday. We meet with him on Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping this is the right thing to do, because frankly we have to do something. We can just keep floating and hoping something will change, cause it's not. Dh is still looking for another job but matching his old income, is hard, and I would be hard pressed to find a job to make up the difference. It's just a vicious cycle. I'm hoping that we can get some answers and I'm hoping like heck we have options. All I keep hearing about is the new laws and how they changed things, but no one is quite sure how.

I'm also hoping I can maintain some kind of composure and not become a big bawling mess on Saturday. It would not be productive and make it hard to accomplish anything. I'm planning on letting DH do all the talking and I have to keep reminding myself that this guy has seen all kinds of cases, probably people in worse shape than us, probably people who made much worse choices than us.

Today, my goal, it to try to put aside the worry, try to relax, get some stitching done, and just relax. I'm exhausted and it's not helping anything to worry so much....that and trying not to gouge out my eyes from them itching/burning so dang much!!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, April 11, 2006 , Blogger Karoline said...

{{Sarah}} I hope you all feel better soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home