Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Still feeling sick

I had hoped to feel loads better today but I don't. I'm still really tired since I had a hard time sleeping and then woke up too early thanks to DH . I was able to eat some plain rice yesterday and a piece of toast. I'm hoping if I eat something today I'll feel better, that and a small nap, since my eyeballs feel like sandpaper at the moment.

I did want to share something cute that happened yesterday so Warning: Cute kid story to follow:

Last night we were watching the evening news and they had a story about the protests happening all over the country regarding the new immigration bill. In the story they kept using the words Illegal Alien. G though they were talking about "real" aliens and wanted to know how the aliens got here. It took both DH and I a second to realize he meant like Martians/aliens not immigrants. It was particularly funny when the story talked about the illegal aliens working in the US. G wanted to know why he had never seen one working in any of the places we go to.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, March 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
You have not replied to any of my EZMessages or email, so I figured out how to comment here.

I hope you are feeling better.

Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home