Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

April's ornament is finished:

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is a freebie for Rainbow Gallery designed by Erica Michaels. I was able to buy it kitted up at stitching show a few years ago so it's done in all the recommended threads. You can't tell but it is also sprinkled with beads all around for a snowy effect. It came with beads but they were mill hill so I pulled some Delica's from my stash that someone had sent me awhile a go. They were perfect on it and added a nice touch.

G really loved this ornament for some reason. He really likes the feel of the cashmere thread and kept petting the deer. He also insisted I make the nose red, like Rudolph, and I think he has claimed it as his own:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Things have been quiet the last couple of days. I haven't heard from the collection agency at all. I've gotten nothing in the mail from either them or my CC company telling me my debt has been sent to them. I thought they would have to do some kind of notification....so maybe the quiet is good.

No process server either which the agency said was coming "any day" now. I did have a guy come to my door yesterday selling windows and my first inclination was to run and hide in the basement and not answer the door but that wouldn't accomplish anything. I was glad it was as salesman though.

We are just trying to find a lawyer at this point and make an appt. Unfortunately they are so busy at Dh's office right now he's worried about getting the time off. I told we *have* to do this. If the CC is going to use laws, then we have to know our rights. I mean they gave no room for negations, not even an address of where I could send a payment even if I had the money, they didn't tell me the name of their agency and neither dude gave me their names, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do at this point.

Physically I'm not feeling too good today. I have cramps. I think I'm aging backwards too, and not in a good way like DH. The older I get the more I feel like I'm 14 years old and want to curl up with a heating pad for a day or so. I laid on the couch most of the morning and will do the same this afternoon. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and now that the PMS has passed I won't be so worried and fretful and can get some peace of mind. I'm sleeping but not staying asleep(I was up at 3am and 5am) and had the worse dream. This morning I dreamed I took G to the bus stop and when I came back the house was gone, just gone, a big blank spot, and a guy was standing there telling me he told me so, I didn't know who I was dealing with, it was my fault and there was nothing I could do to fix it. It's not to hard to figure out what that dream means, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home