Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finally as promised, pictures.

First the top part of my Forest Goddess:

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Forest Goddess" designed by Nora Corbett, Copyright Mirabilia Designs

Now the bottom part(the pictures kind of overlap):

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Forest Goddess" designed by Nora Corbett, Copyright Mirabilia Designs

Sorry the pictures are so crappy. I took them in two different rooms of the house, at different times of the day. The top 1/2 of the piece the fabric looks grey but the bottom part of the piece is a better idea of the true fabric color.

My February ornament:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Copyright Kooler Design Studios

This was a freebie from the Kooler Design Studio website but I had all sorts of problems with it. The color key and chart didn't match and I didn't like some of the color choices so I redesigned it slightly. When I got done, most of the backstitch color choices didn't work either but by then I was tired of redesigning so I just did it all in black. I like it now that it's done. It reminds me of my DH and the boys and I think I'll keep this one for my tree this year.

March's Ornament:

Image hosting by Photobucket
copyright Elizabeth's Designs

This ornament is from a larger leaflet called "Holiday House" I didn't have the right charm or beads so I improvised with what I had on hand. I think the charm makes this look a bit more impressive than it is. I'm going to give this one I to my MIL for her tree.

I just want to say that I'm not getting a divorce. Yes, things are strained at the moment but it's mostly financial and trying to cope with a drastic cut in pay. I just can't take the stress anymore and I think it has gone way beyond anything we could fix. Even if I got a job this instant, one creditor is demanding payment in full, which is impossible, and they don't seem to care that I've continued to pay them every month, even when all we were getting was unemployment. I was seriously threatened on the phone yesterday by a collection agency. I don't know how much of what they said they can/will do/are doing is true or not. Some things I just plain didn't understand and when I tried to get clarification on it, I was hung up on. I didn't even realize I had been turned over to collections at all since I had not be notified by them or the original creditor. I called the company to tell them a payment was being mailed today and was told to call this agency instead. At this point I'm not sure if I should send the payment or not.....I just know I can't fix this and it's time for real help. I'm worried what the new laws have done but I'm thinking at this point even if we could re-organize or get some relief from the fee's we could manage. Right now it's just a mess and I'm not eating or sleeping or much of anything, but fretting. I could worry less like I said but it won't fix the main issue, less money, same amount of bills, equals trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home