Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Doing a whole lot better...

G is doing a whole lot better thankfully. I've had to slow him down a little though because when he is on his foot too much then it starts to swell so I've been trying to get him to rest it every couple of hours, which is tricky.

here is how it looked yesterday mornig(August 1):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this morning(August 2):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's been so hot the last few days, as it is every where. We spent part of the day yesterday at my MIL's house because it was just too warm here. Yesterday after dinner Steph had us all come downstairs and watch a movie on her TV where it was a lot cooler and she said for me and the boys to feel free to go down there any time we need too. Thankfully the weather is going to break later today! Until that happens I'm trying to not do too much and what I do have to do, I try to get done early in the day.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, August 02, 2006 , Blogger LoriU said...

Oh it looks SO much better! I am glad that he is improving every day!!

Stay cool -- it has been miserable here too. Sucks being on vacation when it's so hot you don't want to go out of the house!!

Lori

 
At 1:56 PM, August 02, 2006 , Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

It looks so much better! Yay!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home