Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

This was in my e-mail inbox this morning:

Dear Sarah,

If we can hobble together enough equipment, can you play hockey with us tonight? I know you have figure skates but they would be Ok. Do you wanna? You don't even have to know how to play, just stand on the ice, take a place, while someone rests. It will be a blast!!!

Love,

your SIL

Yes, folks they are so short handed tonight for hockey that they will take anyone with skates. There are 5 guys on the ice at a time, they currently have 6 people saying they will play. It's going to be a long night.

and No, I'm not playing....

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, July 22, 2006 , Blogger LoriU said...

Oh my gosh I would be hysterically laughing if I got that in my mailbox! But then again, I can't skate! Tried when I was a teenager and my ankles went in and the blades went out!!!

Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home