Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Monday, July 31, 2006

We are off to the dr's

G's foot looks a lot better today, it's still really red though, but almost no swelling left and I was able to put a shoe on him as long as I didn't lace it. Here is what it looks like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm still a little nervous about what the dr might say. I'm hoping I can let him be on his foot some. Keepign him still has been really hard.

It's going to be super hot and super humid today so I think I will try to go to my MIL's house this afternoon when it's supposed to be the hottest. We have A/C but with this heat it just can't keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home