Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ok, this looks so much better:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Designed by Nora Corbet, Copyright Mirablilia Designs

I took out the nutmeg colored bugle beads and replaced them with the gold bugle beads and I think they looks so much better. I'm really pleased. Again the red beads aren't photographing well but they all meld much better together. I'll still use the nutmeg bugle beads along the sides where they are placed like twigs along the sides of her dress.

So far the morning has been off to a good start. The kids had a late start at school which means they start school and the bus comes exactly one hour later. It's meant to give teachers a chance to for meetings and stuff. It was nice to get that extra hour of sleep and have a bit of a slower pace in the morning.

I need to mop my floors today so it will be a little while before I get back to beading but now that I solve my bugle bead problem, I'm looking forward to getting it done!

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, January 24, 2007 , Blogger Karoline said...

They look a lot better, great idea

 
At 1:47 PM, January 24, 2007 , Blogger LoriU said...

You are right...the gold bugles look great!!!

 
At 3:56 PM, January 24, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

She is gorgeous and I like the gold bugles better too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home