Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

First UFO Friday Progress pictures.

I think my first UFO Friday was a success!! I made a lot of progress. Here is what it looked like when I started:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Designed by Jennifer Aikman-Smith, Copyright Dragon Dreams

And at the end of the day:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Designed by Jennifer Aikman-Smith, Copyright Dragon Dreams

This weekend I hope to get the Just Nan finished and try my hand at the new finishing technique. Tomorrow is the lodge breakfast so their won't be much time for stitching then so I hope to accomplish today, after shopping, cleaning, and laundry of course!!

On Monday I plan to drag out Forest Goddess and see how long it takes me to finish her. In my kitting/organizing binge I was able to find all my working copies, the floss and the Delica's I bought for her. I think I was really concerned about my bead choices which is why I stopped stitching on her but now that I look at them, they really aren't that bad, hopefully!

Steph starts on Wednesday afternoon which is a good thing because DH got a call last night that something wasn't right. After I'm done with the few errands that have to be done today he gets to go out to fix them. With Steph working there, he could send her instead. He also had a chance to discuss the hours he has been working at work and they are now considering scrapping the bonus plan all together, paying him a little more, and giving him overtime, especially after his boss took a look at the amount of hours he has been putting in. Great idea, now that they have hired someone else and his overtime hours are likely to go down :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home