Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I had hoped to post a progress picture this morning but for some reason Dh's computer is being a pain in the butt.

The last two days with the EZ-Boards down I've gotten an amazing amount of stitching done. It's I didn't realize how much time I spent online until I couldn't read my BB's. I don't spend all my time on the boards but once you sit down to check them it's very easy to then to wander your way over to other sites and next thing you know an hour or more has flown by. Without the excuse of "checking" the boards I found myself not really doing much online at all but stitched instead.

I didn't really understand the scoop of the hack until this morning and was reading through ez-board statements. It will probably become more apparent too when the forums are "restored" and you realize what is really gone. My main board was still pretty new so I hope it comes back and we get our tiny bit of money back from the community chest. If our posts are wiped that's fine, there wasn't a lot of history yet. I just don't get what someone gets out of doing something like that? Same thing can be said of viruses as well....I hope they find the person who did it!!!

I'm making really good progress on "Christmas flourishes" but I have to say I'm getting mighty sick of green. I started in the center of the project where there is a lot of green, in lots of different shades but green none the less. I hope soon to move either up to her face and the beautiful flowers in her hair or move down to more area's of her dress. I haven't decided which yet.

The boards are still pretty slow so I anticipate getting a lot more stitching done today. Maybe later I can post a picture of my progress.

Days until my concert: 6!!!(I'm getting super excited)

Well, after much swearing, and beating of Dh's computer I was finally able to get it to communicate with the digital camera. So here is my one week progress:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Christmas Flourishes" Designed by Nora Corbett, Copytright Mriabilia Designs

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, June 02, 2005 , Blogger Sue said...

Glad you're getting more stitching done. I know what you mean, it's easy to spend A LOT of time on the BBs if you don't watch the clock.

I think, by the way, that you've progressed a lot on your Flourishes in such a short time. Good for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home