Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Back to school!

Donovan was well enough to go back to school today. He wasn't happy about it and was very grumpy this morning. I'm glad that it turned out not to be anything to serious. I'm looking forward to a little bit of peace and quiet this afternoon with both boys at school. I don't feel like I've had a moment to myself in days, and I really haven't. I've missed it.

I woke up to a not so great surprise. I have another UTI. Thankfully when I had my last one my Dr wrote me a prescription for enough to treat 3 of them so I don't have to troop to the dr's. For a prescription. I'm catching it super early so I should be feeling better pretty quickly. I'm just frustrated to get yet another one. I've done all the right things and yet another one. I know stress is not good but still it hurts and I'm not happy.

Tonight is the spring concert at the boys school. G is singing tonight and is very excited about it. The theme is trains and traveling. DH even scheduled some one else to stay late for him tonight so we won't be late. I'm looking forward to seeing it. This will be first for G and hope he doesn't get nervous.

Today is also my mom's birthday. I have long since given up trying to think of how old she would of been but I always feel a little sad on this day. We may not have had the best of relationships at times but I miss her everyday. She will be gone 16 years this August and I'm still sometimes surprised at how much I still miss her. This day and the anniversary of her death are two of the hardest days of the year. She missed seeing me grown and settled and missed two lovely grandsons....all because she chose to smoke. What a waste.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, March 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to the boys tonight! I hope you take a few pictures and post them!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home