Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Monday, August 21, 2006

And here she is:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I retrieved her well before closing(4:37 to be exact), and they didn't take the $15 I dug out of the kids piggy banks which was nice.

So far she is a little loopy from the surgery. She has the tiniest little scar on her tummy with like one 1/2 stitch in it. They also tattooed a little circle w/a line through it to indicate she has been spayed if she were ever to get out. I'm still amazed they operate on something that little but the website had an article on early sterilization and it is endorsed by the Vet association.

She is doing awesome with the dog. Didn't even flinch when we walked in and Anna started barking. There has been no snarling, or spitting, or scratching which are all good things. Anna is really curious and has tried to sniff her to death and with as tiny as she is, Anna's snuffling practically knocks her over.

She is almost painfully thin and she is so bony. I look forward to putting a little meat on her bones though so far the high quality kitten food they recommended does not seem to thrill her. She hasn't ventured much farther than a lap but that is cool for now.

We are still pondering names, Ace and Nora are still in being considered. Steph noticed how angular her head was and how big her ears were, kind of Egyptian looking, so we have now added Isis to the list as well as Min, which I really like, even if it was the name of a God not a Goddess. Dh still calls her Ace.

She is such a lover right now and just purring like crazy, she also is digging the sun light and when I first put her on the floor she found patch of sunlight and plopped down in it. I'm trying to share her out and not hog her all at once but I just want to hold her, love her, squeeze her and call her George :D

I'm hoping tomorrow she will actual open her eyes so I can get a good picture of the color of them. They are goregous but she is kind of winky, blinky, from the surgery I'm sure.

Lots more pictures to follow I'm sure......

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, August 21, 2006 , Blogger LoriU said...

Oh wow look at those ears! They ARE big! I think she looks like a Cleo ! I am sure she will grow into her ears though. Big claws too!

Can't wait to see her eyes. Congratulations on the new addition!

 
At 5:46 PM, August 21, 2006 , Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

What a lovely little lady! I'd forgotten how big kitten ears really are, LOL. And I'm glad they didn't make you pay the $15; that was just ridiculous. Don't worry; they fatten up real quick! LOL

 
At 6:34 PM, August 21, 2006 , Blogger Shalini said...

She's soooo tiny! Reminds me of a kitty I once knew *sigh* Enjoy your new addition.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home