Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok, here are the pictures!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI love how her tail is all dark, except for the very tip which is a light biege color. It's also as long as her body!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe more I look the more I think she does look Egyptian. I think she looks like an Isis in this picture!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingA better look at the tip of her tail!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingG looking as happy as I've seen him in awhile. I think he missed the cats more than all of us.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingD with the kitty(excuse the clump of dog hair by his head, Anna is shedding like a fiend and I hadn't vacuumed yet this morning)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting She really digs the sun!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMy anniversary roses


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAnd finally the first Morning Glories of the season. Next year I'm going to have to start the seeds inside. It seems the don't bloom until nearly labor day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home