Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Forest Goddess, Designed by Nora Corbett, Copyright Mirabilia Designs

And she is done!!! Hooray!! After nearly a year of work....I think she looks pretty good. Still not sure of the bead choice of the red ones but hey, they are on there now and not coming off anytime soon.

I wish my fabric for Stargazer would get here but it has only been a couple of weeks so I need to show some more patience. It would be the perfect night to start on her but I guess instead I'll work on my February ornament.

I'm so glad she's done!!! One goal for 2007 is marked off.



3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, February 04, 2007 , Blogger kiwiflowa said...

She looks great! Congratulations on finishing her. I'm looking forward to seeing WIP pics of Stargazer.

 
At 8:34 AM, February 05, 2007 , Blogger Jill in CA said...

Beautiful job on the finish; congratulations!!

And thanks for the card (((hugs)))

 
At 1:30 PM, February 12, 2007 , Blogger Suz said...

She looks absolutely beautiful! I wasn't sure about the pattern when she came out, but when I see your stitched piece, she's just amazing.

Great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home