Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Big D and I don't mean Dallas!

Dh has asked for a divorce. He says he is unhappy, has been for awhile, feels no love or connection, doesn't want to try and is doing all he can to push me out the door as fast as he can. I guess I can't say much and probably won't be writing much, what can I really say? A month ago I thought I was happily married, was going to stayed married, and now I have to go from happily married to divorced and from being supported for 10 years as a SAHM to having to support myself in no time flat. Not sure how I am going to do it but I have no choice.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, November 17, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{Sarah}}} - if you need to talk, I'm available! I sent you a couple of yuku messages - I wasn't sure if you had seen them, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home