Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Name, name, name, what to name her?

So the name thing is still swirling today. In the lead is definitely Isis but I also like Min and Bastet but I think I finally figured out why it's so hard to chose. She's done nothing more than really sleep and snuggle(and I think she is took exotic looking for either of those names). I've never had a pet neutered so early, and I'm hoping it's just that, and that in the next couple of days she will be more lively. Until then, and she shows some more of her personality, then name thing will have to wait, I think.

I did learn today she most definitely does not like to be alone. The boys were in the living room, she was napping on a pillow, I was in the other room folding clothes when the boys went out to play. Within a minute she was up and in the bedroom, meowing a little at me, and I put her on the bed while I put the clothes away. When I left the room, she was quickly behind me, so she really likes people.

G also continues to feel awesome. He has been down the street playing with a little boy who only comes to his Grandmothers a few days a week. He has come in for a few check ins but for the most part he has been tearing up the block with his friend on his bike. He is doing so well with the two wheeler but I can't wait until we can hand down D's bike to him because he looks way to big on the bike he has.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, August 22, 2006 , Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Could be that, could be that she's just a quiet kitty and not overly spunky. She'll probably perk up soon, though. And I finally realized what the black streak on her nose reminds me of: Mary Poppins! You know how she "powders" her nose with soot when they go up the chimney? That's what I think of when I see her. Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home