Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

He's doing a lot better today!!

D woke up this morning just like his old self and you can tell he is feeling so much better. He hates the new antibiotic because it doesn't taste as good as the Amoxicillin but he only has to take it twice a day. His temp remains normal since yesterday afternoon, and he says he doesn't have a headache today, so hopefully this will kick it. He also had a really restful night and I think he would of slept in if his little brother hadn't woken him up at 5:45am.

Last night was good, even with DH gone. I did put a few stitches on my new project, probably less than 10, but I did get it all set up with the floss pulled and cut, working copy made and marked, so it was a start. I also put quite a bit of work into my SIL's piece and I'm confident I will have it done in time.

I was also very happy to find a repeat of Austin City Limits with Jason on it, completely by accident. I was flipping through the channels and there he was in all his greatness. It was awesome. It was an old show(at least 3 years old) and I've seen it before and have it on tape, but watched it anyway. After that I found a Mryna Loy/William Powell movie marathon on TMC. I watched some of one movie and taped the twe others. I would have rather gone to the party or had DH at home with me but I tried to make the best of it.

I also finished a book on tape that left me scratching my head. It was "S is for Silence" by Sue Grafton. I got the who done it, but not the why, and I'm wondering if I missed something when I was listening. That is the only draw back to a book on tape, it's hard to skim back through.

Dh's ribs are still really bothering him but he says they are getting better. From my point of view I don't' see it in the way he is moving or the little fake cough he has to do instead of a real cough, but they are his ribs so I have to take his word for it. He wants to be ready for the summer hockey season so he is trying to take it easy on them.

Happy Father Day's to all the Dads out there!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, June 18, 2006 , Blogger Autumn said...

I think he was on MadTV last night too...or there was a skit about him or something.

 
At 5:16 PM, June 18, 2006 , Blogger LoriU said...

So glad to hear D is better! That Zithromax is a wonder drug. Once I had swollen glands and they tried 2 antibiotics, then finally a Z-Pack and that kicked it!

What new project did you start (the one you got about 10 stitches in)? Just wondered!

Happy Fathers Day to your DH!

Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home