Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Sicker than I thought

D was looking bad again this afternoon. He took a nap but I couldn't convince him to eat. I was working on some things in the basement when he came down crying that his head hurt so band and that his eyes were stinging. He looked pink cheeked and glassy eyed again so I took his temp and it was nearly 100. I called my dr's office and they want to see him again, just to make sure, but there was no way I could make it across town at this time of day and get there before they closed for the day. He has an appt at 9:15 tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping it's as simple as maybe needing a different antibiotic. He is currently on Amoxicillin and I did what I was supposed to: refrigerate it, shake it well, give it in well spaced out doses but maybe he needs something stronger.


.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, June 16, 2006 , Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

I'm sure you have administered it correctly. Probably just a resistant bug. {{{hugs}}} to D, and you.

 
At 6:09 AM, June 17, 2006 , Blogger LoriU said...

Oh poor D....I hate when kids are so sick! It's like it's not supposed to be that way when you are a kid, you know? I am sure you gave him the medication correctly....I bet a stronger one will work.

Hugs!
Lori

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home