Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Monday, June 19, 2006

The house is very quiet today!

D woke up this morning and told me he felt awesome and was glad that he was no longer sick. He said it felt like he had been sick forever. After a big breakfast he headed out the door as early as I would allow him and he's been down the block pretty much since 8am. There is a nice little boy who comes to stay with his Grandma now and then and he is there today and was glad to see D and G out playing. I just went to check and the grandma had just given them all some lunch. She complimented the boys on how well behaved they were being and assured me when/if they got to much, she'd send them home. I believe her too!! She also said it makes it a bit easier on her so she can get some things done and it keeps her grandson entertained as well, so I guess it's a win-win for us all.

The quiet is nice since I have one of those not so great pre-that time headaches. I've been able to have the TV off and got another section of my SIL's wedding piece done.

I was saddened this morning when someone let me know that a friends kitty had passed away. I don't know what/how it happened but it made me really sad. He was such a friendly kitty, good for a cuddle and so pretty. I sent her a card to tell her how sorry I was for her loss. It's really hard to lose a pet. I then gave my little ball of fluff an extra big hug. Rest in Peace Jelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home