Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Monday, July 10, 2006

A grump about my DH.

Yes, I love him, yes, i'm still happily married, yes, he's a great father, yes, he's a good man, but at times I just want to throttle him!! I hate the way he handles things, and at the moment the way he has handled one particular thing. I'm so mad at not only the handling but that I had to find out about it from someone else. We are now is such a pickle it's not even funny and it's made it uncomfortable and sticky for not just us but several other people as well. I don't know how it's going to get resolved and it just pisses me off to no end!!! This could of been avoided if he has just listened to me, at any point in this process, just one of my suggestions and it wouldn't be like this. Now I'm not only hurt but embarrassed as well and there is not a damn thing I can do about it!

I'm also really mad at a lodge brother who we trusted to handle something and he didn't. He completely dropped the ball on us and it's not fair that because he didn't hold up his end of the deal, we are left out to dry.

And the worse part is this has been going on for MONTHS, MONTHS, and I wasn't told. Dh's excuse to that was "There was nothing you could do so why bother you with the details".

And he just lets things go. He is such a procrastinator and things just go and go and go until they are a big mess. If he had got on top of things sooner, I'm not sure if they would of been any different, but letting them go didn't help either.

I love him like crazy but sometimes I don't like him very much! And even when I confront him it will be the same thing "I'm sorry, It's my fault, I screwed up".

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, July 10, 2006 , Blogger LoriU said...

My nephew just got married at the end of May, and the minister said the same thing about marriage "you always love each other, but sometimes you just don't LIKE each other" !!

Sorry you are upset!

 
At 12:55 PM, July 10, 2006 , Blogger Suzanne said...

(((HUGS))) I know, men can be such pains sometimes!!

PS - keep an eye on your mailbox later this week.

SuzinVA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home