Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well, I made it thru the day!

I'm feeling slightly better now. I'm still not hungry or have eaten but I have kept down a couple of glasses of water. I was able to nap for a couple of hours and then took a nice long cool shower. I went to pick up the boys but my MIL insisted a stay for awhile. It was a good idea. It was nice to sit and have the boys watched over by someone else.

The grandparents did have a blast with the kids. D spent the morning with Grandma running some errands and G spent the time with grandpa puttering around the house. It was good for them to be there and they didn't watch a single bit of TV all day which I think was good for their brains.

We are now home and Steph offered to take the boys downstairs or for a a walk or something if I needed to rest but I don't think another nap will make me feel any better. I really just need to figure out what to eat and some caffeine I think.

Everyone else is fine so I don't think it was the food. We had hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken skewers but we cook over a big hot charcoal fire. The chicken was on metal skewers so they were cooked in the middle, plus they were chicken tenders so they weren't overly thick or anything. Whatever it was, was nasty and I'm glad it's over with. I don't think I will ever be able to drink or eat Grapefruit again in my life!!!

Now we just have to decide what to do about dinner. I'm not cooking, in fact everything is pretty much where I left it last night and there it will stay, probably until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home