Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Major computer problems!!

I don't know if it's my system, the modem or the online world in general but I've been having all sorts of problems getting on-line and staying on-line most of the week. I've tried writing this about a dozen times all morning and hopefully this will go through.

Maybe it's a sign that I need to spend more time stitching or reading then computing so I think I'm going to listen....at least until Billy gets home and can hopefully figure out and solve the problem.

No "Blackwork Princess" happy dance to show. I got distracted yesterday by a nap(oh I love those in the morning when the kids are in school), One Life to Live, and company after dinner. Surely by tomorrow though. I'm down to just the vines and flowers so I'm in the home stretch.

I hope some of you who I owe e-mail too are reading this understand I'm not ignoring or being bitchy. I just can't get to it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home