Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Friday, May 13, 2005

She's done!!! I just put in the final stitches in my "Blackwork Princess". She goregous and I'm so glad I pushed myself to finish her. I personlized her with some of my own colors and I happy with how it turned out. She also sparked a lot of good memories as I stitched her.

I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a scan. Billy's computer is still acting funny. We are still unsure if the problems we've been having this week are all modem issues, all computer problems or a combination of both. Billy is too tired tonight to try to figure it out(he worked 60 hours this week, with a couple of more hours required on Sunday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home