Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

No progress picture today!

I had been trying to post a weekly picture of my progress on my "Christmas Flourishes". I stitched a bit last Friday and then we had a busy weekend and didn't stitch at all. Monday and Tuesday I didn't stitch either because I felt kind of out of sorts and couldn't concentrate on it so I read instead. And then yesterday happened....Not sure if I will be able to stitch at all today. Yes, stitching is calming but I think I'm way to stressed to attempt it at the moment. We shall see.

On the plus side Billy woke up in a good mood. He told me this was the first morning in 7 months where he didn't have chest pains and his psoriasis which has been red/inflamed quite badly for the past several months is back to it's normal skin tone color. All signs that his stress level is back down.

He fixed his resume yesterday and a friend looked it over and gave it a few more suggestions. He has a list of places in the area that he's going to just send his resume too(can't hurt right?) and make a few phone calls.

Like I said I know we have July's house payment and unemployment will cover our food bill but as for the rest that's up to God right now. He's provided for us in the past and he will to again. I just have to have faith that it will all turn out ok. It always has in the past, maybe not on the time schedule we wanted or the way we thought it would but it has. I have to hang tight to that and put on a brave front for Donovan.

And Happy Birthday to Jason Mraz!! He turns 28 day. He has no concert today so I hope he is doing something fun and happy to celebrate his day. Every year older he gets makes me feel like less of a perv for lusting after his mind and music(and his body :D )

I should warn you that I"m sure my blog is going to become boring and I would understand completely if people stopped reading it until Dh is back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home