Sarah527 Blog

The life of a single mom of two boys as she explores new ideas, new thoughts, and a new career.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Spoke to soon on the bead front.

I sat down this morning to add some more beads to my project. I ran into a problem. When more than 4 or so beads are sitting horizontally they won't fit. Not a big deal but I find now that I'm having to fudge a little and leave out a few beads here and there. It's just going to take a bit more thought but I think they will look fine since they mostly free form where I'm working at at the moment and most of the beads intermixed with the stitching is just a few beads scattered. We shall see as we go along....

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, June 30, 2005 , Blogger Jill in CA said...

Yep, when I had more than three beads in a row on Cottage Garden Fairy they wouldn't fit. I ended up converting to delicas, but I'm sure you can fudge it and it will still look great!

 
At 9:43 AM, July 01, 2005 , Blogger Sue said...

Interesting! I haven't done any beading on my Mira's Summer Queen. I've bought all the regular size beads. I'd never thought of switching to delicas, but maybe I'll have to do it!

On the other hand, I think I can fudge a bit and use the ones I have.

Thanks for the pic. Simply beautiful! You are a fast stitcher. I move like a turtle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home